Stories covered and special features in This Weeks edition:
01. The ARRL renews interference complaint against Ambient Corporation BPL.
02. The sole survivor of the West Virginia coal mine disaster is a ham.
03. Technical changes to a repeater brings a warning letter from the FCC.
04. Hams in Texas assist in communications for wildfires.
05. The FCC sites a repeater owner for lack of control, and what is said.
Audio_typeMixed programs (talk and music)
Copyright_statementAll segments produced by Community Video Associates, or used with permission by their creators